“These menus are really our way of giving back to our guests for dealing with the never-ending construction on Memorial along with our interior and exterior renovations. We know it is a hassle to fight the traffic and drive on a torn-up street, so we wanted to do something special and fun in order to continue to attract both the regulars and newcomers of all ages. And although it will not affect the dining experience, we hope that guests will stay patient while we make exciting design improvements. In the meantime, we hope you will join us to take advantage of these great offerings.”
-Benjamin Berg, owner of Carmelo’s Cucina Italiana
- Memorial Power Lunch – $19.81/person
- Offered Monday-Friday from 11am-2pm for $19.81 per person (an ode to the year the restaurant opened), this weekday lunch allows guests to enjoy three courses from a select menu along with drinks specials. (Excludes drinks, tax, and gratuity.) View the menu here.
- Nightly Wine & Dine – $65/person
- Available Monday-Saturday during dinner for $65 per person, this wine tasting menu includes a choice of any appetizer, main course and dessert on the dinner menu paired with four unique, Italian wines, including a prosecco to begin followed by one white wine and two red wines. (Full table participation required. Excludes chalkboard specials, tax, and gratuity.) View the dinner menu here.
- Sunday Supper Menu – $29.95/adult, $11.95/children, ages 12 and under
- Both friends and families will love this family-style dinner menu, which includes a choice of three appetizers, entrées and an assortment of desserts for $29.95 per adult and $11.95 per child (ages 12 years old and under). Plus, receive 10 percent off the bill if everyone places their smartphones in the “Unplug Basket” for the entire meal. The one exception? You can take your phone out only to post a “foodie pic” and tag Carmelo’s! (Served family style for dine-in guests only. Min. of 4 guests. Excludes drinks, tax & gratuity.) View the menu here.